East Meets West at Private Chef's Table
Chef’s Special Concoction
Kimchi Carbonara Charcoal Bamboo Vermicelli with Scallops
Traditional Kimchi fused with an Italian taste and charcoal bamboo vermicelli served chilled with pan seared scallops
Smoke Bacon Cheese Egg
Farm fresh chicken eggs, smoked bacon, cheddar, and bell pepper baked in the oven
Red Wine Stewed Chicken with Mashed Potato
Slow cooked chicken with organic mushrooms and carrots in red wine reduction, served with fluffy mashed potatoes
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple
Refreshing and zesty pineapples full of natural sweetness, glazed with homemade caramel sauce, and toasted to give it a distinctive smokey flavour
Available on thursday, if you keen on a special arrangement please do contact us!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Taste the secret of Kuala Lumpur's best home chefs with authentic recipes passed down from generations, accompanied with unique individual stories to tell, be ready to go on a one-of-a-kind culinary adventure.
Departure Point :6, Jalan Ceylon, Bukit Ceylon, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :6/24/2019 - 11/1/2021
Thursday: 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.