East Oahu Explorer Tour
Explore East Oahu on this unforgettable journey beginning with stops for pictures overlooking Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Halona Point Blowhole and the famous Sandy Beach Park allowing you to watch surfers and bodysurfers attack the pounding shore break with skill and bravery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Waikiki Hotels
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket
- Mosquito repellent.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bike Hawaii Tours, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96824
Explore East Oahu on this unforgettable journey with an exclusive van shuttle to the 1,200 ft. high ridge top at Kamehame, which is part of the Ko’olau Summit Trail (KST). Nowhere else on Oahu can you get a driving tour comparable to this view. Perfect for the mobility impaired as you can stay on flat ground to get this view. From this privately owned clifftop perch, gaze overlooking Waimanalo Beach and the various shades of the blue Pacific Ocean with several offshore islands seemingly within your reach. This is a spectacular and rare perspective of windward Oahu only offered through our company. Also known as Deadman’s Catwalk as it used to have a concrete walkway to the cliff edge. That structure has since been demolished by the landowner, but the views are why people are so fascinated by this location. You will capture some of the most breathtaking pictures of Oahu from here seeing two-sides of the island from one scenic point.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Paki Ave + Paki Playground, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Paki Park across from Waikiki Elementary School if not staying in Waikiki Hotels. Ports
- Pier 8 - Aloha Tower Marketplace
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.