Easter Island Super Saver: Ahu Akivi and Orongo plus Anakena Beach Day Trip
Save when you book three popular Easter Island tours to Ahu Akivi, Orongo and Anakena Beach. Visit famous ceremonial sites to admire mysterious 'moai,' stone giants carved by the indigenous Rapa Nui, on half-day and full-day trips available each day of the week. Archaeology lessons aren't the only thing you'll get out of this discounted package: walk the volcanic hills of Rano Raraku, ponder over birdmen paintings in the Ana Kai Tangata cave, wander about the shale-stone homes of Orongo village, and dig your toes into the white sand at Anakena beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Lunch (Anakena Beach day trip only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to Rapa Nui National Park (56,000 Chilean pesos or 80 USD)
- Mix up your sightseeing on Easter Island with three popular tours that focus on the archaeological wonders of Rapa Nui. Each tour covers a different geographic region of Easter Island, and this Super Saver ensures you see all the important sights at a discount. Sign up for each tour on a day of your choosing (see the Important Note section below regarding days of operation).
Departure Point :Tour departs from Easter Island hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember that this excursion is not a private tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- When visiting Anakena beach, it is recommended that you wear a bathing suit and bring a towel, sunglasses and sunscreen
- It is recommended that you bring water and snacks
- Note: Tours to Ahu Akivi and Orongo operate on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The tour to Anakena Beach operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. You may choose which day to take each tour. At checkout, select the date of your Ahu Akivi tour and then fill in the date you want to take the other tours in the special requirements box
- Note: Port pickup is not available for this promo.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.