Easy Pacing Kyoto Half Day Tour
If you are a casual tourist like me, and not interested in hustling between too many spots during your trip.Then this tour is exactly what you need!
We focus on southern and eastern Kyoto. For starter, we visit Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine, the most popular shrine in Kyoto well-known for thousands of magnificent Toriis. Then take subway to Higashiyama district,where you can expect to see many historic shrines and temples. We will take a nice walk around this well-preserved area to enjoy the tranquillity of old capital and learn the interesting stories behind it.
Walking through famous Geisha street, Hanamikoji street, we end this tour at downtown Kyoto. Multiple choices of transportation for you to take, our local guides are more than happy to give you some advices for your travel plan later.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation fee of JR from Kyoto station to Inari+ Subway from Kyoto station to Higashiyama
- A guided tour to the most well-preserved areas in Kyoto in English or Chinese.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
Over 10000 Shrine Gates can be seen there!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Heian Shrine, 97 Okazaki Nishitennocho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8341 Kyoto Prefecture
Famous shrine modeled after the ancient Imperial Palace
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Chion-in Temple, 400 Rinkacho, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-8686 Kyoto Prefecture
Head temple of the Jodo sect of Japanese Buddhism
Stop At: Maruyama Park, 473 Maruyamacho, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture
The most popular park in Kyoto.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Nene-no-Michi, Shimokawaracho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0825 Kyoto Prefecture
Historic streest take you back to ancient Japan
Pass By: Kodai-ji Temple, 526 Shimokawaramachi, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-0825 Kyoto Prefecture
Famous lovers' temple
Pass By: Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0001 Kyoto Prefecture
Famous old streets toward Kiyomizu tera Temple
Pass By: Hokan-ji Temple Yasaka no To, 388 Yasakakamimachi Yasakadori Shimogawara Higashi Iru, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-082 Kyoto Prefecture
Renown five-storied pagoda
Stop At: Yasaka Koshin-Do, 390 Kinencho, Higashiyama-ku across from Hokan-ji Pagoda, Kyoto 605-0828 Kyoto Prefecture
Temple with colorful monkeys
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yasui-Konpiragu, 70 Benten-cho, Todaijimatsubara, Kyoto 605-0000 Kyoto Prefecture
Shrine known for power of enkiri or enmusubi
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Hanamikoji-dori, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Famous geisha distric
Pass By: Pontocho District, Nakagyo-Ku BetweenKamogawa and Kiyamachi-dori, Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture
Famouse foodie alley in Kyoto
Departure Point :Kyoto Tower, 721-1 Higashishiokōjichō, Shimogyō-ku, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
Return Detail :Pontocho Park, Japan, 〒604-8012 Kyoto, Nakagyō-ku, Umenokichō, 梅之木町（先斗町通）１４５
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.