Eat 8 Thai Foods & See 30 Bangkok's Top Sights
Eat 8 Foods & See 30+ Bangkok Sights! Fun local guide
This is an exploration of Bangkok’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history & culture of one of the world best-loved cities.
Plus you will try some amazing Thai street foods (8 in total)
Starting in the Talot Noi, famous for its temples & rich Chinese heritage. A famous temple is here; Wat Traimit, Pure Gold Buddha
Next is an area called "Oily Car Parts" Street after street stacked with car parts, street art & small narrow streets
Next is China Town. Amazing smells, sights and food! We will treat you to snacks & stop off for some interesting ice cream!
We walk to Wat Chakrawat. Crocodile Temple. Crocodiles live there!
We go through Prison Park (old maximum security prison) Visit a temple with Hell Murals. See the biggest swing in Asia. Watch bowl making by Monks & browse the Buddha Statue Factories
Final stop is Golden Mount. The only hill in the city with a beautiful temple with fantastic views
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun Local Guide !
- Small Tour Group
- Walking Tour of Bangkok's Top Sights
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Pass By: Yaowarat Road, Yaowarat Rd, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Pass By: Wat Chakrawatrachawat Woramahawihan, 225/3 Chakkrawat Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Pass By: The Golden Mount (Wat Saket), 344 Chakkraphat Diphong Road Bang Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Departure Point :@Hua Lamphong Hostel, 326 1 Thanon Rama IV, Khwaeng Maha Phruttharam, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Return Detail :Wat Saket, 19 Saket Soi 2, Tambon Bo Yang, Amphoe Mueang Songkhla, Chang Wat Songkhla 90000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.