eBike guided City Tour
This unique tour will take you to several attractions in Bodø city without any effort. It will also bring you in close contact with your surroundings and nature.
We provide premium eBikes that are comfortable, safe and easy to ride. The tour is 16 km and will be at a level suitable for everyone able to ride a bicycle.
During the tour we will pass by museums, churches and buildings of architecture giving you plenty of photo opportunities.
We also focus on the fantastic wallpaintings from the UpNorth Festival in Bodø in 2016 - created by internationally recognized artists.
The last half will take you into nature on easy paths before we return to the city centre.
When riding we will communicate with Walkie Talkies - for guiding and for a heads-up on special situations.
Please note that the 10:00 and 17:00 tour starts on the square at the seaside of Stormen library. The 13:00 tour starts at the Hurtigruten pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cycle gloves
- Protective goggles
- Bottled water
- Walkie Talkie
What's excluded :
- Clothes for cold weather
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bodo Tourist Information, Tollbugata 13, Bodo 8006 Norway
Starting in Bodø city centre either at the public library Stormen (1000 and 1700 departures) or at the Hurtigruten pier (1300 departure) we will enjoy passing the fantastic wallpaintings of the UpNorth Festival, buildings of arcitechture, churches, museums and enjoyable countryside paths.
Departure Point :1: Bodø Public library, Storgata 1A, 8006 Bodø, Norway
2: Bodo harbor KF, Terminalveien 2, 8006 Bodø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.