Eco E-Bike Tour
Situated around the hilly canopies of St Thomas, this stunning area is central to Barbados’s cultural and natural history.
Home to an integral ecological research space, a ‘living lab’ for conservation.
Riders combine a fantastic bike ride off the beaten tracks with an unforgettable immersion into an ancient tropical oasis filled with friendly monkeys.
The Private Eco E-Bike Tour is a popular choice with couples, friends and families who want to explore this lush, tropical hidden away area of Barbados.
Led by Barbados' Cycling Champion & Internationally Accredited Cycling Coach.
As featured on Bike Channel & The Guardian.
CRUISE PASSENGERS can have tour times adapted to suit the ship schedules.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Cycling Guide/s
- Bottled water - 100% Recyclable Eco Carton
- Snacks - Rider's choice.
- Entrance to Gully
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Thomas Parish, Saint Thomas Parish, Barbados
Cycling around the breathtaking, panoramic countryside.
We explore canopy trails, gullys and rainforest pathways.
This tour is cool, breezy and packed with native plants and animals.
Our pedal assist bikes make our journey effortless as we glide along the abundant tropical trails.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Welchman Hall Gully, Welchman Hall Barbados
Welchman Hall Gully is a hidden gem, home to wild monkeys, majestic rainforest trees and lush native plants.
The gully has been mindfully maintained to preserve the ecology similar to how the first settlers experienced Barbados long ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Welchman Hall Gully, Welchman Hall, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect customers from any Villa / Hotel / AirBnB / Private Residence in Barbados.CRUISE PASSENGERS: Our tour times are adaptable around your ship schedule. Contact us direct to help best tailor your tour within your allocated time-frame.Ports
- Bridgetown Cruise Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.