Edinburgh Old Town
Cramond City Tours is comprised of communicators eager to turn the experience into more than just a history lesson. Years working in different media have brought us to make communication our strong point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
The Royal Mile is the main artery of Edinburgh's Old Town and from there we start the tour!
Pass By: Mercat Cross, Parliament Square, Edinburgh Scotland
There where ears stuck ...
Pass By: St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
In front of the old parliament, where religion meets politics
Pass By: Greyfriars Kirk, 1 Greyfriars Place Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2QQ Scotland
Where sometimes, only sometimes, ghosts can be seen ...
Pass By: 21 Grassmarket Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2HS Scotland
Do you know that here people were half hanged? Then they could walk up Victoria Street, where Harry didn't pronounce the magic words well.
Pass By: Writers' Museum, Lady Stairs House Lady Stair's Close Lawnmarket Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PA Scotland
Because the pen has more strength than the sword ...
Departure Point :357 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1PQ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :EDIMBURGO, Edinburgh EH1 3TE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.