Eger town and castle tour with guide and private transport
Enjoy a fascinating private tour to the historical town of Eger. Your private, English speaking driver will pick you up at your Budapest accommodation, once in Eger you will have a general sightseeing tour soaking up the Mediterranean feel of the town. After the walk you will have a chance to visit the castle and explore it on your own. The castle, erected in the 13th century, will give you plenty of opportunity to get to know Eger’s past. The town flourished during the Middle Ages when wine making became the main source of income. In the 16th century, under Turkish occupation, Eger changed radically. Most churches were converted into mosques and public baths and minarets were built. In the end of the tour be our guest for a glass of local wine at a local winery. In the evening your driver will take you back to your Budapest hotel.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Eger Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eger Castle, Var 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
You will visit this medieval castle in Eger
Stop At: Visitor's Centre of the Eger Archbishop's Palace, Szechenyi Istvan utca 3., Eger 3300 Hungary
You will visit this wonderful architectural beauty and its gardens
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your driver will meet you at 10.00 am at your hotel, please provide your hotel name and address. We will email you the driver's details after booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.