Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and Khan Al-Khalili Markets
This itinerary is a great one if you want to have a mix of wide experiences! You get to learn about the Egyptian history at the museum, jump in time to have a sense of how the markets were like in the mid-times, as well as the fortress!
Personally, I enjoy the itinerary very much. Hopefully, so will you!
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Felucca Ride (when choosing the including option)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the museum
- Drinks and Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- The museum contains around 120000 ancient artifacts. Yes, it contains that much! Surprisingly enough, the building isn't that big. It's almost impossible to see every piece there. The museum is famous for the collection of Tut Amun.
After the museum, you have some free time to wander around as you wish.
Departure Point :The Egyptian Museum, Tahrir Square rd Tahrir Square، Ismailia, Qasr El Nil, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo and/or Giza.The end point is where your hotel/hostel (or any sort of accommodation) is located in Cairo/Giza.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pickup from any hotel/hostel (or pretty much any accommodation) in Cairo and/or Giza is available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.