Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Old Cairo Tour
Enjoy Cairo City Tour Visiting: Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Salah El Din Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque, Tour Old Cairo, the city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and Roman sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Mummies Room Entrance Fees
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
It’s also called the “Alabaster Mosque” because of the shining marble which covers its inner and outer walls. Was built for praying and for Mohamed Ali to be buried in. Mohamed Ali was buried in the tomb situated on the eastern side along with the prayer area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Citadel became the centerpiece of these great fortifications, protecting the city from the heights of the rocky hills that overlooked it. Completed in 1183 AD, Saladin’s Citadel served as the seat of government in Egypt for 700 years until Khedive Ismail moved into Abdeen Palace in newly constructed Downtown Cairo in the 1870s.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
No trip to Cairo would be complete without a visit to Khan Al-Khalili. The bazaar is loud, crowded, colorful, and exciting—full of all kinds of goods and shiny baubles. The market has several restaurants and cafés spread throughout where you can take a break from shopping. Even if you are not looking to buy, taking a walk through the winding alleys of this labyrinthine district, you are sure to find something that will catch your eye
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Coptic Cairo is a unique area with Old Cairo that has a concentration of Christian churches and other sites that date from the centuries between the decline of the pharaonic religion and the arrival of Islam when Egypt had a Christian majority. Coptic Cairo is largely built around the fort of Babylon on upon the remains of its walls.
There you will enjoy a visit to the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own. -Admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.