Egyptian Museum Half Day Guided Tour
A guided tour exploring the Egyptian museum masterpieces explaining the symbols a chance to learn about the old, middle and new kingdoms, Get amazed by the highlights of the museum such as the golden treasures of king Tut including the golden mask and coffins, it's the largest house of ancient Egyptian antiquities and definitely the visit won't be completed without a professional Egyptologist tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private A/c modern Car
- Private licensed tour guide
- bottled water on board
- All service Charge and Taxes
- Free Shopping or Lunch Time
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After pick up from your hotel you will drive to the Egyptian museum of antiquities located at the down town at Tahrir square where the revaluation of 2011 took place, You will enjoy a guided tour exploring the masterpieces of the museum some of the highlights there are king Tut collection including the golden mask and coffins, the tour is step by step to learn about old kingdom, middle kingdom and new kingdom of ancient Egyptian civilization.
Our tour guides are all professionals the will answer all your questions and assist you if you need any help.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your hotel name or address so we can pick you up on time.The guide will recognize you by your names or our company name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.