Eiffel Tower & Père Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tours with Seine River Cruise
Get close to the sky and admire Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
Unwind while contemplating many monuments such as the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral on a Seine River cruise
Discover the tombs of Frédéric Chopin, Jim Morrison, Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde and other celebrities in the most famous cemetery of France
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Tickets for the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and guided tour in english
- Tickets for Seine River Cruise with audio guide in 14 languages
- Père Lachaise Cimetery guided tour in english
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets for Eiffel Tower
- Transport from the Eiffel Tower to the Père Lachaise cemetery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Meet your guide early in the morning and let yourself guide to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower by elevator where he will explain passionately the history of this world famous monument.
If the weather allows it, do not hesitate to visit the first floor which also offers a splendid view of the city. Walk on the glass floor to see Paris under your feet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Once you are down and out of the Eiffel Tower, embark on board Parisian boats for a cruise on the Seine River. Unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments such as the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture. The audio guide of the boat is available in 14 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean) You can also listen to them from an application on your smartphone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pere-Lachaise Cemetery, 8 Boulevard de Menilmontant, 75020 Paris France
At 3:00 pm, meet your guide for a guided visit of the Pere Lachaise cemetery, which is the largest cemetery in Paris and obviously the most famous in France and receives more than 3 million visitors from around the world every year. It is spread over 43 hecatares and hosts more than 70,000 graves.
Travel through history on this guided tour steeped in art and culture at the Père Lachaise Cemetery. Discover the tombs of Frédéric Chopin, Jim Morrison, Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde, Molière Jean de Lafontaine and many other personalities who have marked the history of art, culture and politics.
The Pere Lachaise cemetery is a true symbol of the funerary art that mixes English park and place of meditation and houses various styles of architecture such as Baroque, Gothic, Haussmannian, New Byzantine and many others.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sci Rubino, 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to supply your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.