Eiffel Tower Access including Summit in Spanish & Seine River Cruise
Get closer to the sky at 320 meters altitude and contemplate the most beautiful monuments of Paris from the top of Eiffel Tower.
Listen to your guide explain the fascinating history of the Eiffel Tower in Spanish
Unwind while contemplating many monuments such as the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral on a Seine River cruise
per adult from
What's included :
- Access ticket to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour cruise with audioguide
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Meet your guide in the morning and go directly to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower by elevator. Hear about the history of this world famous landmark. Then, embark on a thrilling climb to the top of the tower at 1,050 feet. Take time to admire the impressive architecture of the vibrant capital of France. If the weather permits, walk on the first level with a glass floor on the way down.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Once you get off and on the Eiffel Tower, board Parisian ships for a cruise on the Seine River. Relax while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments, such as the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture. The ship's audio guide is available in 14 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean). You can also listen to them from an application on your smartphone.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to supply your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.