Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience with Guide and Optional Summit Upgrade
Experience new perspectives from Paris’ most iconic landmark: the Eiffel Tower. By ascending the stairs, you’ll witness views most visitors never see. Walk on the glass floor of the first level, an experience not included in most Tower tours, and enjoy your guide’s insightful commentary as you complete the climb of a lifetime.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Reservation and entrance tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Small group of 19 people max or fewer
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Meet your guide near the base of the Tower for an introduction to the structure before you begin the climb of a lifetime. At the ticket entrance, you’ll get your first close-up look at the monument while your guide arranges tickets.
Please note that during busy periods, there may be a wait to clear the line for the stairs and security. While this tour is scheduled to last two hours, wait times at this stage can sometimes increase this duration. If there is a wait, your guide will use the time to explain the fascinating history of the Tower’s creation. Rest assured these lines still move much faster than the ones for the elevators!
The City of Light will emerge before your eyes as you climb the steps to the first level, while enjoying your guide’s insightful commentary. Standard elevator tours tend to skip this level; you’ll have time here to take pictures or walk on the glass floor, 188 feet (57 meters) above the ground. More of the city’s most iconic landmarks will reveal themselves as you resume your climb to the second level observation deck: the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, and Notre Dame cathedral.
You can also choose to upgrade your experience and ascend by elevator to the summit, for the best panoramic views the city has to offer.
Occasionally, owing to inclement weather or other such unforeseeable circumstances, the summit may be temporarily closed upon your arrival to the Eiffel Tower. In these rare cases, your group will be unable to access the summit. Should this occur, you will receive a refund for the difference in cost of accessing the summit.
When you’ve had your fill of the spectacular views, you can choose your route back to the ground floor – stairs or elevator – and continue your Parisian adventure.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upgrade Option - Clients that chose the 'Upgrade Option with Summit Tickets' have a free time to go up to the Summit. Please note there is a line for the elevator to the summit
- In some instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or crowds. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you will be refunded the price of the summit access within 5-10 days. THE REFUND WILL BE DONE AUTOMATICALLY.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask inside the Tower, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with symptoms of vertigo
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.