Eiffel Tower Guided Tour with Louvre Museum Ticket and Seine River Cruise
Enjoy the adventure of triple attraction in Paris !!!
Start your tour by Guided Eiffel Tower (Guided on 2nd floor only) visit through the top floor (if option selected) and marvel by the fascinating view from the "Iron Lady" then go for a river cruise ride for 1 Hour on the Seine River and complete your journey with Louvre Museum visit.
This Package gives you a 1 hour Guided Eiffel Tower Visit + 1 Hour Seine River Cruise Ticket + Louvre Museum Entrance Tickets
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Eiffel Tower visit (Guided only on 2nd floor)
- Louvre Museum Entrance Ticket
- 1 Hour Seine River Cruise Sightseeing Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - River Cruise Port
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transfers between the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Tour starts by Eiffel Tower Guided visit
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
We provide Louvre Museum Entrance Tickets to the customers at the meeting point in the morning of their tour. Customers goes to Louvre Museum by their own.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: River Cruise Port, 8 Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
We provide our customers 1 Hour Seine river cruise tickets. Those tickets can be used until the expiration date written on it once for 1 Hour. Customers can choose the time they wish to use it depending on their own pace. The departure point is at the foot of the Eiffel Tower "Port de la Bourdonnais"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible (Until 2nd floor for the Eiffel Tower)
- Audio Guides are available for The River Cruise and Louvre Museum
- Louvre Museum audio guide is additional charge. It will cost 8€ per person. You can get it booked at the meeting point.
- Please remind to contact our reservations department at least until a day before your tour date to inform us about your desired Louvre Museum Entrance Ticket time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that the tour starting/meeting times are depending on the seasons. It could be 8.45 am or 8.15 am according the season time range you book your visit. Please don't forget to check your starting/meeting time in your booking
- The tour is guided only at the Eiffel Tower
- Most travelers can participate
- October 24, 2019 - February 24, 2020. Reservation required. Ticket and time slot reservation required for access to this exhibition. Admission to permanent collections included.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to supply your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.