Eiffel Tower Tickets including the Summit
• Get the fastest entry by avoiding the long elevator lines at the Eiffel Tower and climb up 704 steps to the second level
• Get a bird's eye tour of Paris from high in the sky
• Get access to the elevator for the trip down
Enjoy priority access to one of the world's most iconic landmarks, the Eiffel Tower. Learn about its history and experience breathtaking views over Paris and stop at the museum on your way back down.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket and reservation to 1st and 2nd floor
- Tickets to Summit Elevator access
- Elevator ride back down
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Guided tour to 1st and 2nd floor
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guided tour to the Summit
- Visit: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Save time at the Eiffel Tower and stay a step ahead of the crowds by choosing a priority-access ticket to the second level. Avoid the legendary lines at one of the world’s most-visited monuments.
Get a bird's eye tour of Paris with your feet far from the ground and discover monuments and districts such as Montparnasse, Les Invalides, the Sacre-Coeur, Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées.
Later take the lift to the tower's summit and continue your adventure. Once there, you can see the Gustave Eiffel’s office, restored to its original condition along with panoramic maps.
When you are ready, simply take the elevator back down to street level and continue with your day!
Please note that there can be a wait to clear the security line, as this is unavoidable. There can be a wait for the line to climb the stairs during the busy season. However, this wait will be far shorter than the wait for the elevators
Departure Point :Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- Animals cannot enter the tower and smoking is prohibited
- Strollers, backpacks, and cabin-sized suitcases are allowed inside
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purposes, however this will be much shorter than the standard entrance queue
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that if you arrive after the ticket RESERVED time you will not be able to enter the monument and will not be refunded or have your reserved ticket time rescheduled
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Star Florence