Ek Balam & Las Coloradas Tour
We start this tour visiting Ek Balam, where you can observe the beautiful structures built by the Mayans and learn about their history in this site, What makes this site unique is the shape of the main pyramid and the fact you can climb to the top. It is 96 ft. tall and you get a great view over the Peninsula and tree tops. That is like a 7 or 8 story view.
Then we will visit the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid, which is considered a magical town, for the beauty of its streets, its architecture, and its churches that date back to the 19th century. In Valladolid, you can cool off in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear waters, a beautiful gift from nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Las coloradas, Valladolid and Cenote
- Visit to Temozon to breakfast on your own (Free time 30 Minutes)
- Entrance to Ek Balam ( Archeological Zone)
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Round Transportantion with Air Conditioned
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las Coloradas in the Yucatan Peninsula, is a unique place in the world, famous for its pink lake, this is due to the peculiar pigment produced by halobacteria, a type of microorganism found in water saturated with salt. on this tour you will be able to appreciate one of the wonders of nature, learn about this place, discover new landscapes, observe flamingos in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Located near the colonial city of Valladolid in Yucatan, it is one of the most important constructions made by the Mayans, come and discover this walled city, its incredible architecture, and the details of each construction, which make this place an important place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Cool off swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan península, with crystal clear waters, and to recover energy enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes from the región.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo )The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.