Ek Balam and Las Coloradas Tour 2 Places an Incredible Price
This incredible tour will take you to different places to visit. Ek balam is an archeological mayan zone where you will have a guided visit and have the opportunity of climb the pyramid, this will be a exhausting but exciting tour! You will also visit Las coloradas, which is basically a pink paradise. Come and have a guided visit with and explanation of the reason of the water's colour.
Besides, you will go to a Mayan Village and next to this, a sacred cenote where you will swim in its crystalline and refreshing water. After this, there will be a visit to Valladolid, where you could walk around the city and marvel with its beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Ek Balam (Archeological Zone) and Entrance to the Cenote
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Round Transportantion with Air Conditioned
- Visit Las coloradas and Temozon to breakfast on your own (Free time 30 Minutes)
- Visit to Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Come and visit this incredible mayan zone
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
This beautiful pink paradise is waiting for you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Come to swim and discover this hidden sacred place.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy your time walking around Valladolid
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in all hotel in the hotel zone, please send us an email or call us to give you your pick up. The exact time of your pick up will be send from 48 to 24 hours prior the tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable shoes, bathing suit, shirt and extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos
- Maximum weight to rappel down cenote is 264 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.