Eklingji And Shrinathji Temple Trip
A full-day tour of Udaipur’s top attractions
The perfect introduction for first-timers, the tour hits all the city’s hotspots in a single outing
Cover hundreds of years of history and learn the secrets of the once-mighty Mewar Kingdom
Skip the hassles of getting from place to place with your own vehicle and driver
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for This Tour.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee of Attraction is Not Included. Buy easy at the Ticket Counter
- Lunch - Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ekling Ji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shrinathji Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ekling Ji Temple, Siyol, Udaipur 313202 India
According to the 15th century text Ekalinga Mahatmya, the original temple at Eklingji was constructed by the 8th century ruler Bappa Rawal.
The original temple and Vigraha (idol) were destroyed during invasions by the Delhi Sultanate rulers. The earliest extant idol was installed by Hamir Singh (14th century), who also carried out extensive renovations to the main temple. Rana Kumbha (15th century) rebuilt the temple, in addition to constructing a Vishnu temple. His 1460 inscription describes him as "the personal servant of Ekling".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shrinathji Temple, Rasala Chowk, Nathdwara 313301 India
Nathdwara is a town in India's western state of Rajasthan. It is located in the Aravalli hills, on the banks of the Banas River in Rajsamand District, 48 km. north-east of Udaipur.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ HotelAirports
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.