El Alamain Day Tour from Alexandria
Travel west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers from hotel in Alexandria & return by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing tours (Private Tours)
- English Egyptologist guide
- Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
- A bottle of mineral water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- Travel west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from hotel in Alexandria to Alamein. Then transfer to the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display.
Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to hotel.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Alexandria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.