El-Alamein Day Tour from Cairo
Travel from Cairo to west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, EL-Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pick up services from & to your destinations.
- - All transfers & tours by private modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Assistance of our representatives during the day tour
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in El AlAmein
- - Service charges and taxes included in tour price
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Alamein War Museum, Km 105, Alex Matrouh Desert Rd. El Alamein, El Alamein 51718 Egypt
Our company Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, then you will travel to Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WWII Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers then returning to Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.