El-Alamein Day Tour from Cairo
Travel from Cairo to west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II,
EL-Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from & to your destinations.
- All transfers & tours by private modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Assistance of our representatives during the day tour
- Egyptologist guide during tour with the language you speak.
- Bottled water during your trip
- Lunch meal at Local restaurant
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Sun Pyramids Tours Guide will pick you up from your hotel in
Cairo, then you will travel to
Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WWII Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The
citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers then returning to Cairo.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Cairo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.