El Mirador From Guatemala City
Visit El Mirador Archeological Site from Guatemala city, by airplane to Flores and by Helicopter to El Mirador!, our professional crew will guide you through this magnificent experience!
IMPORTANT: 3 passengers are required as a minimum
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip airplane ticket Guatemala - Flores - Guatemala
- Helicopter Round Trip Mundo Maya Airport - El Mirador - Mundo Maya Airport
- Box Lunch
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
What's excluded :
- Shuttle from Hotel- La Aurora Airport - Hotel
- Airport Taxes
- Beverages - Alcoholic Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Mirador, Guatemala
Flight from Guatemala city by plane and Visit El Mirador Archeological Site bu Helicopter!, , El Mirador is a Late Pre-classic Maya city located in the Mirador Basin, Petén, Guatemala, dating from 600 BC and was partially abandoned around year 150 AD. It was later reoccupied in the late classical period and finally abandoned in the ninth century. The Mirador is located in the Maya Biosphere Reserve.
Tour will start with a Flight from Guatemala to Flores at 6:30 am, you must be at La Aurora International Airport at 4:30 am. Flight will arrive at Mundo Maya International Airport at 7:30 Am, and flight by Helicopter at 8:30 am; we will arrive at El Mirador at 9:14 and start the guided Tour, with a walk 4 - 5 Hours among the archeological site, and visit the Great Pyramid of La Danta, also known as the Great Pyramid of Guatemala or the Great Pyramid of Petén, is an architectural work of the Mesoamerican Preclassic Period corresponding to the Mayan civilization. It is the tallest pyramid discovered in Mesoamerica. It is believed that the beginnings of this construction can be traced back to 300 a. C.4 The word "danta" means tapir: the largest animal that populated the jungle, Like the entire old city, this huge structure lies hidden in the jungle, at mid day you will be provided by a lunch box and we will flight to Flores at 3:30 PM arriving at 4:14 PM, later flight to Guatemala city at 17:00 Pm arriving at 18:00 PM.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :La Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.