El-Moez Street and Khan Khalili
visit one of the biggest Open Islamic Museum in Cairo “El Moez Street” that has been recognized one of the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world by United Nations study then move to Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
What's included :
- - Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle .
- - Tour guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up you at 9:00Am from your Hotel to visit one of the oldest streets in Egypt “ El Moez Le Din Allah” Street, the eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Tala , The Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital & School of Qalawoon etc…
then move to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/26/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.