El Yunque Rainforest Nature Walk, PUERTO RICO
Harmonize your senses with nature and join us on a guided tour of one of the most visited places in Puerto Rico, El Yunque National Forest, the only rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System. Our guide takes you on an unforgettable hike followed by a refreshing swim.
If you want to keep the adventure going, you can join us for our Night Kayaking Tour, starting at sunset.
An Eco-Adventure – For outdoor enthusiast and nature lovers only.
Nature Walk – Through El Yunque National Forest.
Chance to swim in crystal clear river water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from San Juan area.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
- Fully guided Nature Walk by certified tour guides.
- Chance to swim in crystal clear river water.
- Entry/Admission - La Coca Falls
- Entry/Admission - Yokahu Observation Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bano Grande
What's excluded :
- Water Poncho
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Coca Falls, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
La Coca Falls is the first spectacular feature seen by our guest as we enter El Yunque National Forest. 85 feet (26 meters) drop welcomes all visitors to the forest. An impressive huge rock formation at the bottom of the falls is the perfect photo opportunity for your screen saver picture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yokahu Observation Tower, Pr-191, El Yunque National Forest 00745 Puerto Rico
Yokahu – With more than 50 years Yokahu Tour has offer to everybody that climb its 98 steps a panoramic view of the coast and the rain forest above canopy. Located at mid elevation along road 191this stop is one of the visitor’s favorite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bano Grande, Rio Grande Puerto Rico
Baño Oro – This man-made stone dam of 18 feet (5.4 meters) deep pool was built for recreation purposed back in 1936 by the Civilian Conservation Corp. This stone and masonry dam over which water cascade is not for swim anymore since 1976. However it’s a beautiful man made pool filled with the waters from an upper branch of La Mina River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Yunque National Forest, El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico
River – Puente Roto is one of the most popular water play area on the Forest. Here you’ll have the opportunity for swimming in a natural rain-forest river. The road provides easy hiking access to the river corridor, even though no trails currently exist.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please select one of our hotel pick-up points.Thank You
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.