Electric Bike and Train Coastal Tour of Solana Beach
Explore San Diego's most beautiful stretch of coastline from Carlsbad to Solana Beach. Our bikes are fun to ride and you can get as much or as little exercise as you would like. You do not need prior experience riding an electric bike to enjoy this ride as long as you know how to ride a bike. The train ride coupled with the electric bike ride makes for a really fun day of entertainment at a reasonable price.
Solana Beach was chosen by Trip Adviser as one of the 15 best coastal communities in the USA and we offer the best way to enjoy it and the surrounding areas.
The Solana Beach COASTER train station is only a block or so from our store. You can ride the train to our store from anywhere in San Diego rather than drive (avoid all the traffic too).
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- We include a helmet, lock for the bike and a bottle of drinking water. Train fare included in price.
What's excluded :
- This is a self guided ride. We meet at our shop and set you up on your Pedego Electric Bike. Don't worry if you have not ridden an electric bike as most of our customers have not before our ride. You must know how to ride a bike in order to go on the ride. The train station is down the street from our store. You will board the train and enjoy a coastal train ride to the village of Carlsbad, about a 20 minute train ride. Once off the train in Carlsbad you can explore the village with its many small unique shops and great restaurants. From Carlsbad you will ride the bike lane on Coast Highway along the oceanfront for about 18 miles back to our store in Solana Beach. You will pass through the coastal villages of Lecadia, Encinitas, Cardiff by the Sea and Solana Beach. We will suggest some great spots to stop along the way. Ride includes a helmet, lock for the bike and bottle of drinking water.
Solana Beach was chosen by Trip Adviser as one of the 15 best beach communities to visit in the entire United States.
Departure Point :444 S Cedros Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.