Electric Mountain Bike Tropical Tours
Our e-MTB Guided Tours includes the best MTB Park in the Far North Queensland and includes Smithfield, Atherton, Davies Creek, and many others.. The Tableland MTB Parks are well known for their cooler climate, flowing trails, spectacular lookouts, and beautiful swimming spots.
On the trails, it is not unusual to encounter wildlife so don’t forget to bring you camera.
There are many swimming places too so bring your swimmers, towels, and sunscreen.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All equipment provided: helmet, gloves, hydration pack, flat or SPD pedals, and bike setup.
- Entry/Admission - Electric Mountain Bike Tropical Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Electric Mountain Bike Tropical Tours, Williams esplanade, Palm Cove, Queensland 4879 Australia
e-MTB Tropical Tours offers experienced guided tours (boutique style - max 5 people) through more than 400km of designed MTB trails that meander through a diversity of tropical rainforests, stunning lookouts, waterfalls, and gorgeous beaches of the Tropical Far North Queensland.
Our top MTB Park destinations includes Smithfield, Atherton, Davies Creek, Port Douglas, and many others..
The Tableland MTB Parks are well known for their cooler climate, flowing trails, spectacular lookouts, and beautiful swimming spots.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Cairns QLD, Australia
Departure Time :5/10/2019 - 11/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.