Electric Scooter Rental
Rent an electric scooter for two hours and experience a fantastic and effortless way to see the city. Included in the price is a GPS route, which we recommend, that will guide you to all the main tourist sites in Seville such as Triana, Maria Luisa Park, Plaza de Espana and more! The route takes less than two hours so there is plenty of time to stop for photos and appreciate the views. We also have helmets available for children.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of scooter
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- The experience starts at our shop, next to town hall, where we will give you a quick safety briefing and instructions on how to use the scooters. After you have had the opportunity to test the scooter we will provide you with the GPS and your experience begins. Following the GPS, you will go through the city centre, seeing the Cathedral before going towards the river to see the Gold Tower (Torre de Oro). From there, you will scoot alongside the river, passing the bullring before crossing Triana bridge into Triana. Following the road next to the river, you will reach Triana East and cross back over the river to visit Saint Telmo Palace (Palacio de San Telmo). The route continues onwards to Maria Luisa Park where the GPS guides you to Plaza de America and the famous Plaza de Espana. After an opportunity to explore the park and these plazas, you will follow the route back towards the city centre, passing the Royal Tobacco factory (Fabrica Real de Tobacos) before arriving at the impressive Alcazar and Cathedral. The GPS will then guide you back towards our shop where you return the scooters and our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about the city and/or give recommendations.
Departure Point :Calle Almirantazgo, 8, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.