Emerald Cave Kayak Tour on The Colorado River from Las Vegas
Paddle on the Beautiful Colorado River to Emerald Caves Clear glowing water. This will be a 4.5 mile roundtrip.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation directly from your hotel plus Your park entrance fees are Paid by River dogz
- Snacks - Wide range of tasty snacks to include five types of granola and proteins bars, a large selection of chips and fruit
- Bottled water - Premium bottled spring water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- We have 2 styles of life jackets available, a wide range of top brand kayaks to fit your needs, light fiber flex paddle and amazing professional guides who will take great care of you.
- We have single kayaks and tandem two person kayaks to choose from
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Willow Beach Marina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willow Beach Marina, 25804 N Willow Beach Rd, Willow Beach, AZ 86445-9544
After getting fitted for your kayak, you'll launch from Willow Beach Marina, Arizona and then paddle north on the Crystal clear Colorado River to the picturesque Emerald Cave, for a round-trip of 4.5-miles. You'll will stop twice along the way for breaks and wildlife sightings,swim or just to take pictures.
This includes a short 15 minute hike above the River on a bluff with amazing views and history of the River Gaugers.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Las Vegas, NV, USA
2: Willow Beach, AZ 86445, USA
3: REI, 2220 Village Walk Dr Ste 150, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up just over an hour before our scheduled launch time directly from your hotel. We will launch at 12:00 noon Mountain time (11am Las Vegas time) Pick up from all Las Vegas strip hotels starting around 9:30am. We are the only ones who offer Round trip free courtesy shuttle pick up and drop off from any strip hotel you are staying. Our drivers have flawless driving records and our Vans are all clean new modeled comfortable 12 and 15 passenger vehicles.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have the right to cancel a booking if there are not enough travelers
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- Most days our tours fill up but in the event we don’t have enough travelers to fill the minimum numbers your day we will offer another date or refund you 100 percent of your money.
- Most travelers can participate
- Be advised that Emerald cabe is not a paddle through cave but more of a grotto style.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.