Enchanted Seville Walking Tour in Spanish
There are legends, history and mystery around every corner in Seville and it’s Santa Cruz Jewish quarter. This tour transports you to another time through stories of peculiar events that shook the inhabitants of this city. Also, learn about the important features of the city center and, as the locals call it, El Barrio de Santa Cruz.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes included, no extra charges
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour in Spanish
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a night historical 2-Hour walking tour in Spanish through Seville City Centre and Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter. In Enchanted Seville walking tour you will review events of Romans, Arabs, Jews and Christians. Stories of love took place, death and other events happened in the life of many Sevillians around Santa Cruz District.
Some unresolved facts and stories that will complete these stops where you will also get to your own conclusions.
Understand the past of the city through different stops especially chosen for you to have an incredible experience. Visit the outskirts of the most important monuments: the Seville Cathedral, Alcazar and the Archive of the Indies, etc. Enjoy in a different way the nightlife of Seville!
Departure Point :Monumento a la Inmaculada, Calle Joaquín Romero Murube, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :University of Seville, Faculty of Fine Arts Annex, Calle Gonzalo Bilbao, 7, 9, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, always re-confirm your asistance with the local service provider
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Minimum number of 3 people in total apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.