This full day trip to Ubud will begin with a stop at a traditional Balinese house in Batuan Village to see the unique architectural culture.
Then move onto the iconic rice terraces of Tegalalang, which is where lush green rice paddies create a patchwork appearance on the side of the cliffs.
You will learn about the ancient Balinese Subak system that is used to distribute water to irrigate their fields. And if you wish, you can take a short walk through the convoluted designed terraces.
Then in Ubud central, visits will be made to Puri Saren Ubud Palace and the Ubud Market.
After lunch, spend time at the oldest art museum in Bali, Puri Lukisan Museum, to view an array of contemporary paintings and wood carvings from prominent Balinese artists.
Finally, visit Ubud Monkey Forest, a sanctuary for the mischievous but photogenic little long-tail monkeys that roam freely through the forest. On the far side of the forest, the car will be waiting to drive you back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if 1-4 persons)
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Museum Puri Lukisan
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the most famous tourist places in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terraces set on the cliffs.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Small temple in Ubud.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museum Puri Lukisan, Jalan Raya Ubud, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
A good selection of traditional Balinese art, mostly paintings & sculpture, from 1930's to the present.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Sanctuary for monkeys that freely roam the forest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: I Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (City office), 24th Floor, Charmchuri Square, 319 ถนน พญาไท แขวง ปทุมวัน เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330, Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud areas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There will be an English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons are doing tour (Driver will escort the tour if 1-4 persons)
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.