Engagement photo service in San Miniato, immortalize your marriage proposal!
The emotion of an eternal love, bound feelings, of smiles and special memories: this is what we want to offer to couples who love each other! Immortalize this unique moment forever that intimacy of the promise that will always remain as an indelible memory thanks to photographsthat contain smiles, joyful tears, kisses and caresses!
The Engagement photo service serves to immortalize the exact moment when you pop up the question: “Want to marry me?” That’s the most beautiful and exciting moment and in our suggestive medieval village of San Miniato we’ll let that your love tells a story that, thanks to the wonderful panoramic views, will remain forever in your memories.
Leave behind you worries, bad thoughts and focus only on one thing: your love! And you will see that the photos will speak for themselves, giving you an exciting photo shoot!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
For couples who love each other we decided to create this photo shoot in the spectacular medieval city of San Miniato! Immortalize forever that unique moment that will remain forever in your memory: the marriage proposal!
Departure Point :Piazza Dante Alighieri, 56028 San Miniato PI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/15/2019 - 10/6/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.