Enjoy Lunch with our home-chef in Mumbai.
This would not only acquaint you with some secret family recipes or dishes but will also give you an insight into the food-lore of common households. To know what the people of India eat on a daily basis is to peep into their life and routine in this nation with a plenitude of differences and unity. We taking you to the dining hall of some of the best home-based cooks in the country, helping you get a better hold of the culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - From 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM IST. It is a fixed time in-house meal experience, this helps the host to prepare accordingly.
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- It is a non-smoking home.
- Pets are not allowed.
Our home-chef Moumita enjoys experimenting with food and giving it a touch of healthy ingredients. What justifies her expertise in food is the fact that she is one of the most revered bloggers of Mumbai. Our versatile host can take you to the paradise of Bengali, and Tamilian cuisines.
She also specializes in making colorful mocktails that you end up desiring for more and food she cooks is prepared using home-made spices.
She vests her belief in the saying “Feed your body good food; feed your mind good thoughts”.
Our home-chef plans to serve 3-course lunch comprising a blend of vegetarian & non-vegetarian dishes accompanied with a freshly made mocktail. The meal will commence with 1 or 2 starters, 2 main course dishes, chutney (optional) with rice/rotis/parathas depending upon what goes best with the vegetable cooked for the day, ending the journey with mouth-watering desserts.
After the booking, we will connect you to understand your choices -
1. If you allergic to any food items?
2. Your spice preferences?
Additional confirmation will be sent to the primary traveler after receiving your inputs to the above.
Departure Point :Runwal Greens, Mulund Goregaon Link Rd, next to Fortis Hospital, Nahur, Industrial Area, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078, India
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for children below 15 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.