Enjoy Luxor day tour from Cairo by flight
Visit Luxor the most famous historical city in Egypt and touch the real culture.
Discover the largest temple in the world and know carter story who discovered Tutankhamun tomb.
Enjoy Luxor tours with an Egyptology guide.
Exploring Valley of Kings' tombs,Hatsheput temple, KarnakTemple and other monuments as you learn their stories and secrets.
Experience the great river Nile by traditional sailing motor boat.
Eat typical Egyptian food in local house where you will meet an Egyptian family and discover the hidden cultural side of Egypt.
Return flight tickets,door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza, Airport transfers,qualified licensed drivers,Egyptology tour guide,west bank tour,east bank tour,taxes and charges all are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- flight tickets cairo/luxor/cairo
- Egyptology tour guide
- Nile motor boat
- lunch in local house
- taxes and charges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- west and east banks in luxor
- valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
- qualified licensed drivers
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 40 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Today you going to visit Luxor the most famous historical city in Egypt.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Drive to Cairo airport for your flight to Luxor.
Your Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from Luxor airport.
Cross to the famous west bank of Luxor.
Arrive to the famous valley of the kings where you will visit the area which the pharaohs chose to hide their mummies and their tombs,
listen well to tour expert tour guide who will inform you by details the history of the famous tombs and kings.
Drive over and visit carter house the famous man who discovered the most famous tomb Tutankhamun,
watch his tools such as his pen.his phone,his bed room and the tomb model of Tutankhamun,it is rare past atmosphere.
Then get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and listen to her fabulous story.
Then visit the two giant status of Memnon for some photos.
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Now it is time to have your lunch.
Eat your typical Egyptian lunch in local house where you will meet an Egyptian family and know more about the hidden cultural side of Egypt
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After the amazing experience move to visit Karnak temple the largest temple in Egypt and the oldest place in history for pilgrimage.
Drink sugar cane juice the most famous drink in upper Egypt.
Drive to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo airport and drive to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Hope you will have a nice trip
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.