Enjoy the food of Downtown Guadalajara
Tour with us through the heart of Guadalajara’s historic neighborhoods. As we explore, you will discover amazing facts about the buildings and churches. Enjoy succulent stews and dishes that were created during the colonial period, learn about the local stories and of the secret tunnels that are beneath the city and many more legends.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - All the food and drinks are included.
- Entry/Admission - Nueve Esquinas
- Entry/Admission - Guadalajara Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Any alcoholic beverages are not included such as beer and tequila.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nueve Esquinas, Avenida La Paz and Avenida16 de Septiembre, Plaza de las 9 Esquinas, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
Our first eating spot.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guadalajara Cathedral, Av Alcalde 10 Zona Centro, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
We'll learn about the history of this place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teatro Degollado, Av. Hidalgo y Morelos Zona Centro, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
We will view the murals of this theatre.
Pass By: Instituto Cultural Cabanas, Calle Paseo Hospicio 8 Colonia Centro, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
We learn about the building of this orphanage.
Departure Point :Our Lady of Aranzazu Church, Av. 16 de Septiembre 260, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Mercado Libertad - San Juan de Dios, Calle Dionisio Rodríguez 52, La Perla, 44360 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.