Enjoy Tuscany Florence Hidden Cuisine Treasures
Leaving Livorno port and drive to east reaching Florence we arrive at Florence San Miniato al Monte monastry church with its unbrethtake view on Florence. Time for an unique experience in a relaxant place..move to the down town touching Ponte Vecchio and Santa Croce. We could offer you the unique experience with our driver that is a patented and qualified guide of Florence..with him you could discover the hidden treasures of a such beloved town.The Florence restored indoor market offer you several tastings of local and genunine finger foods.
With our driver and guide service you keep Florence as your must in Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Meet the driver 8am in Livorno port, drive time to Florence 75 minutes arrive at San Miniato al Monte overlooking Florence; 9.30am visit of Ponte Vecchio and Santa Croce church; 10.30 visit of Florence indoor market and tastings; round 11.45am option for Accademia and David museum visit with personal guide inside the museum with your driver and guide; 1.15pm time for light lunch (not included but under the suggestions of the driver or at your leisure); 2.30pm drive back to Livorno port with visit at wine villa near Vinci, Leonardo docet where you have the visit of the villa and its private and ancient cellars with a local guide for a special wine tasting (included). 5.30 arrive ath Livorno dockside.
Departure Point :Livorno port from your cruise ship's dock pier
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.