Enjoy Yummy Gyoza Dumpling with Beer !
Fried Gyoza is one of wonderful Japanese original dishes.
Beautiful pan-fried color, appetizing smell, the texture of crunchy surface and juicy fillings....
I have never seen someone who doesn't like them.
Gyoza making is not so hard if you get some tips for cooking.
It is normal that kids help their mother to wrap Gyoza before dinner time at home in Japan.
You'll learn how making Gyoza dough as well as how making the filling of Gyoza and how frying them in this experience so that you can create them at home again.
You'll learn how to choose ingredients too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Fried Gyoza (Yaki Gyoza), homemade pickles
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer made in Japan or Juice made in Japan
What's excluded :
- You'll make the dough of Gyoza wrapper first.
Then you'll prepare Gyoza fillings with some vegetables and pork.
You'll wrap Gyoza fillings by the wrapper which you made one by one using a short rolling pin.
You need not care whether you can make the wrapper well round shape or not.
Because you can adjust the shape freely after wrapping the fillings because of fresh wrapper.
You'll learn how making the bottom of Gyoza crispy and the inside of Gyoza juicy at the same time.
And also you'll learn how to make two kinds of dumpling sauce.
Let's enjoy Gyoza with Japanese beer after cooking.
• Fried Gyoza (Yaki Gyoza) - With homemade two kinds of dipping sauce
Departure Point :1-chōme-3-11 Uehonmachinishi, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0062, Japan
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.