Ensenada Shore Excursion: City Tour & La Bufadora
When porting in Ensenada for the day make visiting La Bufadora one of the world's biggest blowholes a must. As you see the water fly up over 100 feet in the air it will leave you with memories to take back long after your cruise.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Return transport from cruise port to blowholes
- Guided tour
- Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Bufadora, Punta Banda, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
No Ensenada cruise stop feels right until you have experienced the La Bufadora, the area's famous blowhole. Whilst on this adventure you will come face-to-face with this natural wonder, spraying water more than 100 feet into the air. Book today to not miss out on the famous unique Ensenada experience!
Once you have met your guide at the pier we head off to La Bufadora, it is situated around 20 miles from Ensenada. It is not long before you are seeing one of the world's largest blowholes up close and personal. The noise and sight of this marine geyser is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Every minute, the blowhole shoots out water and makes thunderous sounds. Have your camera handy to take photos to remember your day.
We are here for around a hour and half in La Bufadora and its local flea market, you can either continue shopping in Ensenada's downtown area or head back to the ship with the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ensenada, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality, Baja California
If you decide to stay in downtown, you will have to find your way back to the pier; taxis are readily available in the area and you can let the guide know on the day if you would like to make your own way back to the ship.
Please bear in mind at times throughout the day you will be walking on uneven surfaces or steep landscapes. As a result, make sure you wear appropriate attire. Book today and save on the high cruise line prices.
Departure Point :Ensenada Cruise Ship Dock, Bahia Ensenada, Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ensenada Cruise Ship Dock, Bahia Ensenada, Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.