Ephesus and Pottery Workshop Private Tour From Izmir
Explore Turkey’s extensive ancient history and traditional crafts on a private tour from Izmir for your group of up to 10 people.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Meet with your guide and driver at Izmir Port then travel to the ancient city of Ephesus.
Ephesus was once a thriving cultural centre in the classical world with over 250,000 inhabitants.
Enjoy a guided tour of the site’s highlights that can be customised to your interests. Don’t miss the open-air amphitheatre, Library of Celsus, and the temples, baths, and squares where the people once lived worked and worshipped.
You can follow in their footsteps and walk the marble streets through the city, and learn about the culture and daily life in ancient Ephesus.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
The next stop is a visit to a local ceramics workshop, where you’ll get an introduction to Turkey's traditional art.
Tiles and ceramics have been produced in this amazing country for hundreds of years, and you will get to watch a presentation on the process, then see Turkish tiles take shape.
This private tour concludes with a drop-off back to Izmir Port
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at Izmir PortPorts
- Izmir Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.