Epic Kandy Stay
Enjoy this private 3-day experience in Kandy, where you will get to stay at a lovely boutique homestay and discover the unique flavours of local cuisine as well as exploring the highlights of the iconic city.
Head towards the heart of the city and visit a local silk shop to get dressed in sarees (for the ladies) and sarongs (for gents). Enjoy the firsthand experience in living like a local and conclude your evening with a spiritual visit to the renowned temple of the tooth relic, offering lotus flowers just like the locals would do.
- Experience 2 nights stay at a vintage Ceylon themed boutique homestay
- Your very own private vehicle and guide for the city tour
- Highlights of Kandy, the iconic city
- Dress like a local
- Traditional cookery demonstration followed by a hearty lunch
- All taxes included
per adult from
What's included :
- A guided day tour in Kandy with transfers
- Visit to a silkshop and dress like a local in saree and sarongs
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 nights at a boutique homestay
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Lunch (1)
- Breakfast (2)
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions (other than what's mentioned in the experience)
- Tips & gratuity
- Additional meals (other than what's mentioned in the experience)
- Discover Kandy while you spend two nights at a beautiful old wallawwa (mansion) homestay built in the mid-1800s. Located 15 minutes away from the bustling city, this beautiful homestay will introduce you to a vintage Ceylon themed experience.
Your local host will meet you the next day for an authentic traditional cooking demonstration followed by a hearty lunch. Later embark on an exciting city tour where you will get to dress up like a local and make a spiritual visit to the iconic temple of the tooth relic.
• Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
• Kandy, Kandy, Kandy District, Central Province
• Kandy Market Hall, Market St, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
• Traditional Sri Lankan Lunch - A traditional cooking demonstration followed by lunch. You will be served rice with a few curries.
Departure Point :Kandy, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.