Essence of Munnar in a Day
With team of host and local community, we look forward to providing essence of Munnar in a day with different activities.
Day starts with pickup by 4XD jeep to take you to retreat for morning yoga with Astanga and Hatha practices.
After yoga, it is time for refreshment with sattvik and local cuisine breakfast before heading for spice plantation hike to riverside.
After hike, it is time to take an Ayurvedic treatment of Foot/ Head massage for a nice relaxation. Also additional treatments can be avail with added cost.
Munnar essence cannot be fulfilled without a walk along tea covered hills leading to waterfall.
Coming back to retreat, it is time to chat with local host while taking tea tasting session or cooking session to have close understanding of local community and their livelihood.
A cuppa of local brewed tea will be the best way to collect the memories of Munnar's tea gardens before the jeep drops you to main road.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- 6:45 AM: Pickup from meeting point
7:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Morning Astanga and Hatha Yoga session
8:30 AM: Breakfast
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Guided spice plantation hike to riverside
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM: Head or Foot Massage
12:30 - 2:00 PM: Lunch / Ayurvedic Treatments (Optional - Not part of package)
2:00 PM - 3:45 PM: Self tea garden walk to waterfall
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Cooking or Tea tastings session
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM: Afternoon Tea with biscuits
5:30 PM: Drop to meeting point
• Attukal Waterfalls, Munnar 685612 India
• Fruits and Salads
• Local Cuisines
• Tea / Coffee with dessert
Departure Point :Pallivasal Tea Factory, Pallivasal, Kerala 685612, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.