Essential Tromso Historical City Walk
An experienced guide introduces you to the city of Tromsø and its century long history full of stories and anecdotes. You will encounter Tromsø's most important landmarks, including several northern superlatives and charming wooden houses from the city's time as central trade hub in the North.
In 2018 the tour will visit Perspektivet Museum, in 2019 we will visit the Polar Museum, which is currently closed for renovations.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Polar Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Polar Museum, Sondre Tollbugt. 11B, Tromso 9008 Norway
The Polar Museum is closed for renovations for the rest of 2018, and well be back as part of this tour in 2019. In the meantime we will visit one of two other sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tromso Budget Tours, Samuel Arnesens gate 5, Tromso 9008 Norway
At Tromsø Budget Tours, we have the ambition to deliver high-quality products to competitive prices. We are a new company, aiming to offer both new concepts off the beaten path, as well as improved variants of classic tours at affordable prices for the budget-conscious traveller. Our guides are certified, resident tour guides, who live and work in Tromsø all year.
Departure Point :Samuel Arnesens gate 5, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Strandtorget 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet your guide at the tourist information office. The default language of the tour is English.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The total rate for this tour includes a commission to TripAdvisor/Viator for their services.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Most of the tour takes place outdoors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.