Estella Premium Day Cruise In Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay-By Expressway from Hanoi
✌✌ HIGHLIGHTS ✌✌
- 2 hours riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 7 hours-cruising in the cruise
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak and local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Passing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
- Group of 7 - 8 people riding a comfortable limousine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance tickets to sightseeing spots.
- Kayaking or local rowing boat
- Limousine Transfer Round Trip by New Express Way
- Lunch - Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Travel insurance
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Personal expenses, tip for staffs, drinks at bar.
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Everything is not clearly mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.00 - Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi.
07.15 - Start two-hour road journey to Quang Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
09.30 - WELCOME ABOARD
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Estella Premium will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
11.00 - LUNCH ON THE BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY LOCAL ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
15.00 – KAYAKING AND SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
16.30 - SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
17.45 - Disembark for comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels inside of Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side , please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.