Evening Desert Safari
Experience the most craved adventure in the UAE. Dubai Desert Safari is an excellent opportunity to spend a wonderful time with your loved ones in the serene vastness of the Arabian desert. Be amazed by the untouched beauty of nature and amusing activities altogether. One of its own kind, Dubai Desert Safari is crowned as most favorite tourist activities in the United Arab Emirates. Thousands of tourists come from all around the world to enjoy this thrilling expedition. No doubt there are numerous Desert Safari operators in UAE and it is difficult to choose one, especially when booking online they just give a vague overview to trick people. But we make sure that what is promised it is delivered so you have the best time in the magnificent Arabian desert with safety as the priority.
After involving in exhilarating activities, experiencing long gone Arab lifestyle at camp, feasting on mouth-watering dinner and watching scintillating performances our team will drop you back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick & Drop
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Desert Safari Base Camp
- Traditional Arabian Costumes
- Henna Tattoo
- Live Entertainment Shows
What's excluded :
- > Dune Bashing in Red Dunes for 30-45 Minute
> Sandboarding, Camel Riding (Short Ride)
> Capture Sunset View, Free Henna Tattoos
> BBQ Dinner for Veg and Non-Veg
> Tea/Coffee, Softdrinks, Fresh Dates and Water
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• International Standard BBQ Buffet Dinner - International Standard BBQ Buffet Dinner with Veg and Non-Veg options
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ADVANCE DESERT SAFARI: Hotel Pick and Drop in 4WDPickups are only available from Dubai and Sharjah.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Only some of the activities are not recommended for pregnant travelers, travelers with back problems, and for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.