Evening Food and Culture Tour with Prague Foodies
Get to know Prague through its favorite foods on a 4-hour walking tour accompanied by a local food-loving guide. Stray from the tourist trail and hear about Czech cuisine and culture from your guide as you discover tucked-away districts and food hideaways beloved by locals. Dip into cafes, pubs and bars to taste specialities such as silky-smooth cold cuts and Czech cheeses, and wash them down with the likes of craft beers, fruity wines and a local spirit. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Lokál
What's excluded :
- Multiple tasting of local specialities, great beers and many more.
Departure Point :V Celnici 2079, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Dlouhá 729/37, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.