Evening Half Day Cooking Course
Bees Garden is located in a very rural area, surrounded by rice and vegetable fields. Often you will see the local people working in the fields. This is a side of Thailand not often seen by holiday-makers.
As part of your day you will visit an authentic Thai produce market. Here you will learn about the ingredients used in Thai cooking.
On arriving at the school you will have a tour of our organic garden. You can personally select some of the ingredients that you will use from the garden.
During your day you will learn the art of preparing 6 authentic Thai dishes, with expert instruction from our resident instructor Embee. For vegetarians, all dishes have a non-meat option. When you have finished preparing your food you will have time to enjoy your meal and to relax in the natural beauty of Bees Garden.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Small class size. Tour of a local market. Individual cooking stations. Prepare 6 dishes. All ingredients included. Water. Papaya salad. Bee’s cookbook. Free Wi-Fi. Fun teacher!
What's excluded :
- Your evening with us begins when we collect you directly from your hotel between 3:30 and 4:00 pm.
On our way to Bees Garden, we will stop for a guided tour at an authentic Thai produce marked, where you will learn about the ingredients that are used to cook Thai food.
When we arrive at Bees Garden, you will be able to relax and enjoy a cup of herbal tea before we all don our sun hats for a tour of the garden. Here, you will be able to personally select some of the ingredients that you will use to prepare your dishes.
During the day, you will learn to prepare 6 different Thai dishes. Don't worry, you will not be cooking for the entire time as there are frequent breaks for you to enjoy the scenery and company and eat the food that you have made, so please come hungry!
During the day there is also complimentary tea, coffee and water available.
All good things must come to an end, so the bus will come to take you back to your hotel or guest house, arriving back at around 8:30 pm.
Before you leave however, we would like everyone to have a complimentary copy of Bees Cook Book, where you will find all the recipes you have prepared and more!
• Khao Soi Curry Paste
• Tom Yum Gung Soup - A tasty soup made with prawns or for the vegetarian option, tofu.
• Spring Rolls
• Thai Basil Chicken - For the vegetarian option the chicken will be replaced with tofu.
• Khao Soi Curry - You will use the curry paste that you prepared earlier to make this tasty dish.
• Mango and Sticky Rice
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up directly from your hotel or guest house in Chiang mai.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.