Evening Sightseeing Cruise
The MS Wien of the DDSG Blue Danube departs to linger for an evening round trip. Let the evening fade away to relax and enjoy the sunset on the spacious free deck. Starting at the Schwedenplatz pier the boat cruises on the Danube Canal through the city lights of Vienna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: DDSG Blue Danube, Franz-Josefs-Kai 2 Schwedenplatz, Vienna 1020 Austria
Passing the historical Nussdorf lock the boat navigates into the river Danube to float back to its starting point. Explore the scenery of Vienna on board the ships of the DDSG Blue Danube. Relax in the cosy restaurant on board with Viennese delicacies or enjoy the sun on the open deck.
The tour starts at the pier Wien / City Schwedenplatz. The journey takes you past the pulsing and relaxing Vienna. The highlights are modern and historic architecture in the city center of Vienna as: Uniqa Tower, Urania Observatory, bathing ship, hotel- and store building of Jean Nouvel, a "Schützenhaus" by Otto Wagner, Ring Tower, Roßauer Barrack, Zaha-Hadid-House, thermal plant Spittelau designed by the famous austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
The historic lock Nussdorf takes you by boat to the Danube. Experience how the ship overcomes the accumulated altitude. A lock takes about 20 minutes.
On the Danube, cruise downstream to the Reichsbrücke. Here you can see the Millennium Tower, the Danube Tower or the new DC Tower. Enjoy the sunset on the Danube. Let yourself be pampered with delicacies in the restaurant. After a turn near the Reichsbrücke, the ship travels back to the Schwedenplatz on the same route.
In the restaurant on the ship, the food is freshly prepared for you. Choose from typical Viennese dishes and Austrian delicacies.
Departure Point :City Cruises Vienna - DDSG Blue Danube, Franz-Josefs-Kai 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.