Evening sunset cruise
"Magical" evening: sailing on a traditional schooner, swimming in a pretty cove of the Frioul archipelago, dinner cocktail at sunset in music.
While sailing, along the If Castle, you can contemplate the Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica and the bay of Marseille under the lights of the city.
- 6.30 p.m. Reception of passengers on the quay of honor of the Old Port, in front of the Town Hall (see: Access map).
- Navigation in the harbor and stopover in the Frioul Archipelago.
- Anchorage and swimming in the heart of the creeks.
- Cocktail dinner served by the crew and offered by CASA CONSOLAT. Cold buffet: organic, local and seasonal cuisine.
Drinks included: 2 glasses of rosé.
- Relaxation and music (your playlists are welcome).
- 10:30 p.m. Return to the port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine and ponch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc National des Calanques, Route du Feu de la Calanque de Morgiou, 13009 Marseille France
From the Old Port of Marseille, we cross the southern harbor to the Porte des Calanques.
"La Baie des Singes" is a natural passage of exceptional beauty between Maïre Island and Cape Croisette. Our visit continues here in a natural setting where we evolve under sail like the first navigators who discovered new horizons.
The Calanques of Marseille extend over more than twenty kilometers of coastline between the village of Goudes. It is one of the most remarkable sites in France, and a major area of natural resources and sporting activities. These Calanques are the favorite terrain of the Goélette Alliance. In 2012, the Calanques massif became a National Park to which La Goélette Alliance has privileged access. The decor is majestic between the limestone cliffs overlooking the wild coves and the old small fishing ports where the huts are nestled, modest typically Provençal settlements.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Old Port of Marseille, France
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.