Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour - Group Joining
Save up to 20% - Contact us directly!
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour starts from Kathmandu, flying east towards the beautiful village & the gateway to Everest, Lukla. After fueling, the flight goes over the Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu glacier to fly over Everest base camp and land at Kalapattar for the 360° view of Himalayas. The view of Everest, Nuptse & Lhotse is spectacular from Kalapathar.
Everest Helicopter tour gives you one of the best mountain views in the world. You will be given a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes landing at Kalapattar (5545m) due to the altitude threat. (Also, depends on the weather conditions and helipad availability, we will arrange the landing at Everest base camp instead of Kalapathar). On the way back, you will be given 30-40 minutes at Everest View Hotel for breakfast. Hotel Everest View has excellent views of Everest & its range as well. Further, you will fly back to Lukla for fueling and then to Kathmandu to end your lifetime Experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All arrival and departure transportation
- Helicopter flight tour to Everest Base Camp on sharing base up to 5 pax.
- Landing at the famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar to take a picture and see the mountain
- Landing 50 to 60 min breakfast break on Everest view hotel with a closeup view of Mount Everest
- First Aid kit box and oxygen cylinder for an Emergency case
- Domestic airport departure taxes/fees.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest
What's excluded :
- Everest National Park Fee (US$30 Per Person - Need to Pay Locally in Cash)
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature (Any meals, drinks, tips etc)
- Entry/Admission - Everest View Point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour, Kathmandu 44660 Nepal
Everest Helicopter Tour
Stop At: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Helicopter land at base camp of Mount Everest
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Everest View Point, Kyangjuma, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
Helicopter land at everest view hotel for breakfast
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What is the Weight limit?
- The passenger weight limit from Kathmandu to Lukla is 450 Kg’s in Total. While the weight limit is Only 210 KG’s in Everest Base Camp/Kalapatthar. This is another region for making two shuttles from Pheriche for more than 3 Pax.
- What kind of clothes do we need on the tour?
- Everest is cold but at the same time it’s sunny and very windy. During the winter months, September – February, You will need warm clothes with thermal worn inside. Make sure you have something that blocks wind too. Gloves, Sun Glasses, Neck Mufflers, Nice comfortable warm shoes, are other important things not to forger. Before leaving the Hotel, you might want to put cold cream in your face.
- While, during the summer months, March – August, Warm clothes with wind stoppers and nice shoes can work. Sunglasses and face cream should not be forgotten.
- We suggest, ask us the weather and climate updates before you leave your home country
- What time does the tour starts and how long does it ends?
- Tour starts at 06:00 AM in the morning. The tour lasts for 3.5 – 4 hours. Kindly confirm your tour timing 1 day before your tour date. The tour time may vary depending upon weather/political and various situation.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.